Blog: IFPP Abstract Submission Extension
April 3rd, 2017
Thanks to advice from our colleagues we have decided to extend the abstract submission deadline until June 1, 2017. We understand this extension will help people plan for the next academic year and incorporate the IFPP Conference into their schedule.
Abstract submissions for the 11th International Forum on Pediatric Pain (IFPP) is open until June 1, 2017. Click here for the abstraction submission form or see our website for more conference details: http://pediatric-pain.ca/ifpp
Submission of abstracts for poster presentation can relate to any aspect of pain in children and can be a work in progress, original data or theory, previously published data or theory, a topical review, or a clinical case.
- 300 word limit
- 12 point font
- Word (.doc/x) or .pdf format
- Include (as appropriate): Title; Authors; Author Affiliations; Author contact information; Objective; Design; Setting; Participants; Procedures; Measures; Results; Conclusions; References; Citation (if previously published).
Abstracts will not be published, so presentation does not preclude submission to another meeting before or after IFPP. Authors will be emailed notification of acceptance of their posters in early May. Early conference registration will be open shortly and will be announced when available.
“Engaging for Impact: Partnerships in Pediatric Pain”
- Keynote speakers include: André Picard, Dr. Paula Forgeron, Dr. Mats Eriksson, Dr. Fiona Campbell, Dr. Laura Simons and Dr. Serge Marchand.
- Sunday morning marquis debate – The Dirty World of Profit, Bunk, Hope and Reality.
- Hot Topics Panel – What’s New in Pain Research and Management?
Presentations for this panel will be selected from submitted abstracts, with preference being given to abstracts demonstrating partnerships with patients and/or communities. When submitting your abstract please indicate your interest in being a part of this panel.
- The famous Nordic Swim Event!
We look forward to seeing you at White Point in October 2017!
Dr. Jill Chorney and Dr. Margot Latimer
(Co-Chairs, IFPP Planning Committee)
On behalf of the IFPP Organizing Committee: Drs. Jill Chorney, Margot Latimer, Marsha Campbell-Yeo, Christine Chambers, Allen Finley, Patrick McGrath and Mike Sangster
Centre for Pediatric Pain Research
IWK Health Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia