Blog: Overview of “It Doesn’t Have to Hurt” First Quarter Program Content
January 7th, 2016
It’s been 3 months since the launch of our “It Doesn’t Have to Hurt” initiative. Our interim report from YummyMummyClub.ca showed that, as of Dec 3, our first quarter content had over 6 million content views! Below are the 1st quarter content summary with links – please continue to share as appropriate!
Links to the #ItDoesntHaveToHurt content (1st quarter) published to date are as follows (2nd quarter coming soon) [click on the title for the hyperlink]:
- Sept 21: Why Aren’t Kids Getting Proper Help for Their Pain? by Dr. Christine Chambers (@drcchambers)
- Sept 30: Social Media Image Tip 1 (yoga and relaxation)
- Oct 13: Stomach Aches & Headaches: How to Help Kids Cope with Painby Dr. Kim Foster (@DrKimFoster)
- Oct 20: Facebook Poll w/ Giveaway 1 (What strategies do you use when your child has a stomachache or headache?)
- Oct 28: Social Media Image Tip 2 (distraction for needles)
- Nov 10: Social Media Image Tip 3 (breastfeeding for needles)
- Nov 12: How You Can Help Reduce Your Kids’ Immunization Painby Andrea Nair (@andreanair)
- Nov 16: 3 Ways to Instantly Relieve your Baby’s Painfeaturing Jack Hourigan (@jackhourigan)
- Nov 26: Facebook Poll w/ Giveaway 2 (What strategies have you used before to manage your baby’s pain and what new strategy will you use in future?)
view a Storify summarizing highlights and tweets from the “It Doesn’t Have to Hurt” launch event held on September 21st, 2015, click here.
To view free promotional materials you can download and share related to the “It Doesn’t Have to Hurt” initiative, click here.
To read news and media stories related to the initiative, click here.